Thursday, July 8, 2010

The end of the first week

It is unbelievable! The first week in Madrid is almost over. In reality classes are over today because this weekend there are organized trips to Asturias and Pamplona and Burgos. I will leave early tomorrow morning and will be able to post again early next week, hopefully with pictures!!!!

Classes are interesting and very good. I particularly enjoy the one on Spanish theater that presents a brief history of the dramatic productions from the 1700 until 1900.

The weather has been hot, but is acceptable. The spirits were very high last night during and after the soccer game. I did not go to the stadium, I might have been out of place by a few decades. Everyone was wearing the national colors....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicoletta,
    I have been enjoying reading your blog. Sounds like you are very busy, learning much and enjoying your trip. I would love to see some pictures of you there in Spain. Please give my regards to Celestino Ruiz.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete